Famous African Americans
With Autistic Family Member
Below is a list of some famous African Americans and people of color who reportedly have an autistic family member.
- Holly Robinson Peete (actress) and Rodney Peete (former NFL quarterback), son with autism.
- Tisha Campbell Martin (actress), son with autism.
- Toni Braxton, R&B singer, son with autism.
- Chaka Khan, R&B singer, nephew with autism.
- Dominique Dawes, gymnastic Olympian, brother with autism.
- Branford/Wynton Marsalis, jazz musicians, brother with autism.
- D.L. Hughley, comedian, TV and radio show host, son with Asperger's syndrome.
The Chaka Khan Foundation
assists women andchildren at risk, with an emphasis on education and autism. Such as early college awareness programs for parents and students and support organizations providing research, awareness and therapies for children with autism. Return to Famous People With Autism
Return to Home page